.jpg)
Today I have been mostly sending emails and contacting contacts.
Being an artist the temptation to look out of the window and dream is always there.
This is one reason why my new desk is facing a red expanse.
Today, up till now I have resisted the translucent temptation, then I looked.
Wow, its a bright day.
I took the following picture and it made me think of an idea first conceived in Scotland by Hilary and myself.
The idea was to take a picture everyday at the same time each day. It would act as a visual diary of where we were and what we were doing.
As I recall it was going to be called '3' or '3 o'clock' How would have thought that only three years later there are things called blogs and twitter or 12seconds tv that do just that?
Whats next then Hilary?
No comments:
Post a Comment