I picked out from the pile of diaries sitting on my floor....a diary for 1996.... June 10th to 14th.... what were we doing?
Well, we were doing workshops connected to our schools project 'Respect' a show that investigated bullying and challenging behaviour, and had a radical approach in that it involved the whole school, parent, governors, children, teaching staff, lollipop ladies, dinner ladies, classroom assistants, everybody...they all watched a show and took part in a workshop afterwards.
At the end of the week, Hilary & Jez were off to Flash in the Staffordshire Moorlands to create a procession for the Teapot Club, I will try and find some photos and add them.....and while we doing this Gill was making an application to a Awards for All, I wonder what for?
We had some meetings about Romania & Mostar... probably planning for the summer, and we threw in a days workshop at Edge Hill College working for Wendy, I seem to remember doing some sort of outdoor landscape art thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment